Welcome to Mercurio’s
Richmond’s finest Italian Pizza, known for quality and quantity
Mercurio’s Pizza opened in 1976 with Matt and Ann Mercurio as sole proprietors. From a small kitchen that can still be seen in the back of the store, Matt and Ann first made pizzas in 1956 to serve in the 11th Frame Bar, which they owned in the same location as we’re located today.
Staying with their rich Italian heritage, Matt and Ann quickly grew hundreds of pizza-loving customers. There, they developed the distinctive taste that endures today. Only the finest ingredients are used in making our area’s best Italian pizza. Today, even with the passing of Matt and Ann, their ideals of quality are ever-present at Mercurio’s Pizza.